Type Here to Get Search Results !

Funny Joke: Honey, have you ever cheated on me?

 


One night, a husband and wife were in bed and the wife turned to her husband and said, "Honey, have you ever cheated on me?"

The husband, taken aback, replied, "No, of course not. Why would you even ask me that?"

The wife looked relieved and said, "Oh good, because I was just checking to make sure we're on the same page."

The husband looked confused and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

The wife smiled and said, "Well, if you ever cheat on me, I'm taking the dog and leaving you."

The husband let out a sigh of relief and said, "Phew, thank goodness. For a second there I thought you were going to say you'd take half of everything we own."

The wife looked at him and said, "Oh no, I'd never do that. I don't want half of everything, just everything that's mine.